Through advancing knowledge and providing our clients with the tools they need for resilience, risk management and confident autonomy we can provide long-term benefit and capacity building across our respective industries.
Development and delivery of training on sustainability issues is an area that Viridis has extensive experience in. We have also developed tailored training sessions on green buildings and corporate sustainability for a number of clients, in addition to the delivering the following:
- Training of Insurance Australia Group and the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors in Mould Awareness and Restoration and training of AIBS in illegal drug contamination management.
- Training of restoration contractors in mould awareness and testing methods.
- Training in Asbestos Awareness.
- Green Star training courses for the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) – Viridis have trained several thousand industry professionals
- NABERS Introductory, Assessor and Retail training for the Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate (previously DECCEW) and the Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH)
- Commercial Business Disclosure and Lighting courses
- Training in the new AGIC infrastructure tool
- Living Building Challenge training.
- Guest lecturing at the Australian National University, University of Canberra, University of Melbourne and the Canberra Institute of Technology.
- Presentation and National and International conferences in building health.