Before frameworks can change, or a large project can take place, Strategy and Policy is everything.
Viridis has extensive experience in developing strategies, policies and programs for both government and private organisations, ranging from the review of specific policy issues to the development of large scale project ESD masterplans and government environmental programs.
Key projects include:
- Renewable Energy Strategy for the Australian National University
- ESD Masterplan for the Woden Green mixed use development, Canberra (Hindmarsh and Land Development Agency)
- Development of an ESD rebate program for the New West Industrial Estate in Hume (Land Development Agency)
- Review of potential integration between the Building Code of Australia Section J and NABERs energy (Department of Climate Change)
- Advice on the proposed Commonwealth Green Building Tax break program (Department of Climate Change)
- Development of a benchmark tool for supermarket food waste (Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities (SEWPaC))