NABERS is your benchmark on how well you are using your building, and where your building can provide you with a more comfortable and affordable space.
Our service goes beyond the simple submission of accredited NABERS assessments for certification, to focus on diagnostic investigation of often complex buildings. We help clients get more from the rating process by providing them with an increased understanding of their buildings, and guidance to improve and future-proof their ratings. As a consequence, owners and facility managers have saved considerable amounts of time in trying to identify the causes of issues, and ultimately saved considerable costs on energy expenditure.
- clients have benefitted from fast, accurate ratings that identified energy wastage problems rather than alerting them to its main symptom of revenue disappearing more rapidly than expected to energy providers,
- staff have completed over hundreds of NABERS energy ratings to date, so ratings are quick, accurate and cost- effective,
- staff include NABERs trainers, auditors and technical advisors,
- has three certified NABERs assessors,
- has several assessors certified to undertake Building Energy Efficiency Certificate (BEEC) assessments as part of Commercial Building Disclosure,
- acts as Expert Witness in proceedings involving ratings,
- can undertake NABERS submissions for Hotels, Retail and Data Centres, as well as commercial offices, and
- undertook possibly the largest NABERS Waste rating in Australia, and has been expanding into the areas of Water, Waste and Indoor Environment ratings.
- NABERS Introductory, Assessor and Retail training for the Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate (previously DECCEW) and the Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH)
- We also offer a full range of building ratings under NABERS including Indoor Environment, Waste and Water ratings.
Recent projects include:
- 145 Ann St Brisbane – 5.5 Star NABERS Energy for Offices Base Building.
- Stockland Townsville – 3 Star NABERS Energy for Shopping Centres.
- Stanley Place Townsville – 5 Star NABERS Energy for Offices Whole Building.
Jonathan Dalton (Viridis’ Technical Director) is a NABERs trainer, auditor and technical advisor.
Viridis has three certified NABERs assessors.
Dr Claire Bird is a Technical Advisor to NABERS on Indoor Environment and an experienced Hygienist and Environmental Scientist.
Viridis has several assessors certified to undertake Building Energy Efficiency Certificate (BEEC) assessments as part of Commercial Building Disclosure