When it comes to dealing with asbestos, you need professional hazardous materials consultants to ensure you understand the risks and have the right processes in place from the start. By taking a proactive approach and surveying your building for asbestos, you can prevent discoveries by untrained workers. This approach can also help you to avoid expensive health and safety problems, unplanned delays and penalties.
Identify, manage and mitigate asbestos risk
VIRIDIS has a dedicated hazmat service to help you reduce exposure to asbestos and other hazardous substances in the workplace. We can advise you on current legislation and help identify asbestos on your site before work starts. You’ll receive timely and accurate information on the location and levels of asbestos – and its impact on air quality. We can also help you monitor, manage and remove this dangerous health hazard.
What we do
- Audits, Registers and Management Plans – identify ACM and manage your risk.
- Asbestos Air Monitoring and NATA Accredited Asbestos Fibre Counting – third party accreditation with NATA ensures industry best practice;
- Asbestos Clearance Inspections and Certificates – be sure your property has been remediated;
- Pre Purchase Asbestos Inspections – what risk are you exposing your family, friends or workers too?
- Supervision of Asbestos Removal Projects – ensure the job is done safely and in accordance with a removal control plan. VIRIDIS are independent of any removal or civil contractors and can guarantee a professional and impartial service;
- HAZMAT Audits – lead paints, and PCB’s;
- Risk Management & Communication